Health, Safety, Quality and Environment
The health and safety of all our employees, sub-contractors and the community are of equal importance to all our operational considerations inclusive of our quality delivery and environment management. Waratah Constructions works collectively with every person onsite to ensure a safe workplace for all, whilst complying to the Health & Safety Act and Regulations.
We rank at the top of our daily business activity the importance of health, safety and welfare on our work sites.
Waratah Constructions has engaged a very well respected Health, Safety, Quality and Environment specialist to create our internal documentation and systems and to ensure we are kept up to date on an ongoing basis in regards to health, safety, quality, and environment management.
The Integrated Management System Smarter Safety has implemented into our business structure is 100% compliant to:
- Federal Work Health & Safety Act and Regulations - 01-01-2012
- Safety Management System - AS4801:2001
- Safety Management System - ISO 45001
- Quality Management System - AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016
- Enviro Management System - AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016
We also utilise the Smarter Safety ongoing Support Program to ensure our documentation is always up to date on our Smarter Safety SmarterScreen where it all is accessible 24/7 from our mobile devices inclusive of our integrated electronic forms which deliver the highest standard of compliance. All our Integrated Management System documentation is online and accessible at any time including:
- Mobile Powered Plant Risk Assessments
- Management System Overview
- Safety Data Sheets
- Induction Booklets
- Emergency Contacts
- Management Policies & Quality Procedures
- OHS/WHS Procedures
- Environment Procedures
- System Forms - both hard copy & electronic
- Safe Work Method Statements