Guardrail Installation and Repair
Waratah Constructions in Victoria is experienced in the supply, installation and repairs of all your guardrail requirements, including highway guardrail repairs. We also have the equipment and personnel to repair wire rope barriers.
We have more than 20 years experience in metal fabrication and civil construction, and have worked on several public sector road and bridge construction projects.
One of our major suppliers is Ingal Civil Products who are Australian owned and provide us with the guardrail components we install.
Some of the works we are able to undertake include:
- Traffic management
- Working at heights accreditation
- ET-SS Mash compliant tangent end terminals
- ET 2000 TL 2 and TL 3
- Motorcycle protection rail
- Timber post replacement on existing BCTA & BCTB
- Concrete core drilling
- Chemical anchoring
- Removal of existing timber posts and replacing with new steel posts
- Removal of existing concrete footings
- Bridge approaches
- Fabrication and installation of bridge barrier posts
- Trailing terminals
- Bridge access unit for the installation of barrier posts to the side of the bridge structures
- Installation of Abraham Blocks to lift existing guardrail to the required height
- Type B guard rail
- Double-nested rail
- Repairs and alterations